Table of Contents
- How Do the Inversion Table Work?
- Teeter EP-970 Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief Kit
- Teeter EP-960 LTD Inversion Table
- Teeter EP-560 LTD Inversion Table
Do you suffer from chronic back pain, sciatica or spinal issues? Pain in the neck, legs, lower back, or pinched nerves can wreak havoc on your quality of life. Like countless others, constant pain makes it difficult and frustrating to complete or enjoy simple tasks.
If this kind of constant pain is your companion, a Teeter Inversion Table may help. Some of the Teeter brands currently considered as best inversion table on the market. If you have never heard of inversion tables, here’s the deal. Inversion tables are designed to help relieve the symptoms of pain.
There are numerous designs available, but using the Teeter Inversion Table will include the following benefits:
- Safety when in use
Inversion tables are used to relieve pain associated with some of the following complaints:
For chronic pain, I recommend three options to help you choose the best Inversion table that may suit your needs.
How Do the Inversion Table Work?
Inversion therapy involves inverting or turning the body upside down on the table. The body hangs by the legs, feet or ankles. The Teeter Inversion Table will help stretch and lengthen painful areas to reduce pain. The process is known as decompression, which helps reduce pain and discomfort.
Inversion tables aim to use similar therapies of a chiropractor or therapist to help relieve pain in affected areas. Some of the techniques include:
- Decompression which involves relieving pressure to an affected area.
- Traction involves stretching or lengthening to help affected areas relax and recuperate.
Here are our top three recommended teeter inversion table:
Teeter EP-970 Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief Kit
The Teeter EP-970 ranks number 1 in inversion table technology. It is the lone FDA approved inversion table on the market.
- The wrap around ankle holders helps maintain comfort, support, and safety when in use
- The ankle holders feature a flexible, ergonomic fit
- The contoured bed helps you get the best stretching relief when inverted
- Traction handles are extra-long for additional stretching
Points to Note:
- Gradually build up inversion angles as you use the table.
- Start at the lower settings and let the body adjust over time.
- Choose a table with good foot and ankle support to ensure maximum comfort.
- Ensure you choose the best height and weight adjustments to help balance your body frame while using the table.
How Does the EP-970 Work?
The Teeter EP-970 aims to:
- Use gravity and body weight to help decompress the spine
- Help revive spinal discs
- Relieve nerve pressure
- Realign the spinal column
- Release muscle tension and spasms
- Provide natural pain relief
It also claims to keep you more mobile, flexible and active. It helps improve flexibility and body posture.
It claims to help reduce back pain and muscular tension from conditions such as:
- Slipped discs
- Tight muscles
- Muscle spasms
- Wear and tear in the spinal discs
- Nerve pain in the spinal cord
Here are seven reasons the Teeter EP-970 is rated the best Teeter Inversion table on the market:
Best in Comfort
It has built in pressure supports that help target trigger-point release in tight muscles and the lower back.
The Acupressure and Lumbar supports are detachable. They help you modify your stretch by adding healing pressure and increased decompression.
Best in Positioning and Balance
As you are aware, balance is very important, especially when hanging upside down!
- The Teeter EP-970 has adjustable angle position points that help the body fit easily onto the table.
- The preset angle points easily adjust to each position you choose from 20 to 60 degrees.
- Extended ankle lock handles help reduce bending and adjusting the ankle straps.
- The handles come with sturdy, aerospace-type stainless steel with gravity locking and adjusting security system.
The EP-970 helps users adjust settings to pinpoint their body’s sense of gravity.
- Platform height adjustments help you get the best foot placements. It can fit small or large feet for added comfort and control.
- The ankle holders encircle the ankle to help distribute body weight for more balance and control.
Best in Stretching
The Teeter EP-970 Inversion Table has a ComforTrak Bed surface that helps improve decompression. It provides stability while the body slides on the bed for ultimate relief. There is no sagging or sinking as you work out.
Best in Safety and Security
- Safety is always a priority. With the Teeter EP-970 Inversion Table, you get easy-grip traction handles for added safety.
- The handles are built into the bed and frame to help extend your stretch. You get more choices to decompress painful areas.
- The handles let you adjust the decompression levels for less or more pressure when needed.
- You can push and release the handles with little ease. You also maintain a smooth, consistent rhythm.
Best in Technology
- The Inversion Table and kit comes with 3-D interactive guidelines for easy assembly.
- There are multi-color user guides and back routines for added workouts.
A beginners’ DVD provides step by step instructions for easy set-up.
Best in Functionality:
Teeter Inversion Tables will provide comfort, control, and functionality. The EP-970:
- Has a maximum 300 pound body weight capacity
- Accommodates heights from four feet to over 6 feet tall
- Has a 5-step easy assembly guide
- Provides maximum rotation and control
- Is easy to adjust for maximum arm movements
- Adjusts body weight easily with little effort
- Makes it easy to return to the upright position
Best in Design and Engineering
- Heavy duty stainless steel
- Lone Inverter Table approved by the FDA
- Certified for safety
- Well designed and sturdily built
- Highly functional
- Easy to use and store
- Provides good relief
- Helps improve flexibility
- Reduces chronic pain
- Improves sleep quality
- More control, comfort, and usability
- Can be hard on the ankles
- Maybe heavy to move around
- Takes up a bit of space
Teeter EP-960 LTD Inversion Table
Also, the Teeter EP-960 Inversion Table has heavy duty stainless steel parts. They can hold up to 300 pounds of body weight. Persons 4 feet and up to 6 feet 6 inches fit easily onto the table.
- 3rd Party Certified
- Precision engineering
- Better Back Accessories
Security Features Include:
- Anti-locking hinges
- Cam Locks
- Durable, pivot bearings
More Control and Rotation
The inverting process is easy and seamless. It returns to the original position smoothly and safely.Simple arm movements help you adjust your body weight for more balance, control, and comfort.
- For added comfort, you can adjust the height of the foot platform to accommodate small or large feet.
- The adjustments help distribute and balance body weight more evenly to keep you centered.
- All encircling ankle holds help give you a more ergonomic, comfortable fit.
- The flexible contour bed improves wider stretching for more pain relief.
- Flexible angle points can adjust from 20 to 60 degrees.
- There are extra features which offer more trigger-point relief to the lower
- They offer more traction and increasing decompression. You can attach the nodes and bridges to the table for added muscle release.
- Extended handles offer more stretch and traction options for better relief.
- Longer angle lock handles make it easy to secure the table in place when in use.
- Easy fold and storage for quick, safe operation.
The padded bed has a smooth, cushioned surface. It helps the body slide easily as you work out. There’s no denting or sagging as you move. The body remains stable and helps increase decompression.
Sturdy grip and stretch arm handles are already in the ComforTrak Bed and frame. They work to improve stretching and decompression. The handles are extra-long and comfortable for wider stretching options. They can adjust depending on your level of comfort. Adjustable traction handles offer more or less tension for smooth, rhythmic movements.
The Teeter EP-960 Inversion Table claims to:
- Help improve inner core strength
- Energize painful or damaged discs
- Relieve nerve pressure and muscle tension
- Provide decompression
- Reduce back pain
- Sturdy and durable
- Easy to assemble
- Easy, flexible rotation
- Highly functional
- Safe to use and store
- Quality design and engineering
- Easy to store
- UL certified
- Very comfortable
- Worth the price
- Lives up to expectations
- Easy to adjust
- The instructions are unclear
- Some users experience pain around the ankles
- It is heavy and hard to manage
- Packaging is poor at times
Teeter EP-560 LTD Inversion Table
The Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table is a medical device approved by the FDA.
Its Benefits Include:
- Relieving sciatica
- Reducing muscle spasms
- Realigning the spine
- Energizing painful discs
- Improving movement and flexibility
- Increasing total body alignment
- Relieving nerve and back pain
Other conditions that can get relief on the Teeter EP-560 may include:
- Spinal curvature
- Pain and swelling on the lower back
- Arthritic conditions in the neck, back, and legs
- FDA Cleared
- 3rd Party Safety Certified
- Precision Engineering
Provides Pain Relief
The Teeter EP-560 has acupressure nodes with eight adjustment heights. They target the most painful areas to reduce pressure and bring added relief.
The adjustable lower back arch support helps provide more support and traction to the lower back.
Comfort and Support
The device helps make arm movements easy and effortless. It shifts your body weight to help you invert easily and return to the upright position.It accommodates your body weight up to 300 pounds. Persons from 4 feet to over 6 feet can fit easily onto the device with no problems.The flexible, stable contoured bed provides added comfort and stretching ability. It flexes to the contours of your body to help you maximize stretches for more relief.There’s no need to panic thinking you may fall off! The wrap around ankle cups provides a firmer, more ergonomic fit for added safety and control.
Design and Technology
The design of the Teeter EP-560 is eye-catching and attractive. It is sturdy, durable and well-built. The design and instructions make it easy to assemble and use.
- Easy to adjust
- Sturdy and durable
- Easy to install
- Easy to store
- Takes up a lot of space
- Can be hard on the ankles
Most customers are happy with their Teeter Inversion tables. They are especially pleased with the design and quality of the device.Packages arrive on time, and customer service is good. They report the tables to function as advertised and are easy to set up and use. Best of all, a significant number of customers are getting results.
They report how satisfied they are that the device works. Many are experiencing less pain and more mobility, flexibility, and daily function. However, a few are concerned that the ankle holds in some devices may need some improvement to assist in better control.
Points to Note:
Inversion tables are relatively safe. However, precautions are in place for persons with the following conditions:
- Persons suffering from glaucoma or other eye issues may increase pressure in the eye when using an inversion table. Similarly, persons with ear problems may get increased pressure and pain in the ear.
- Hanging on the inversion table may cause the heart rate to slow down and blood pressure to rise.
- Pregnant women should not use inversion tables.
- Persons suffering from acid reflux.
Inversion tables provide in-house, non-surgical treatment and relief from chronic pain. They work while the user is lying upside down or inverted on the table.The process of inversion claims to use gravity to help release pressure and stress on painful areas.
They help ease painful and cripling sciatica, nerve pain and muscles spasms in the lower back, neck, and legs. It helps relax tight muscles and improves posture and flexibility. Teeter inversion tables are sturdy, well-built, and ergonomically designed for safety and functionality.
The tables provide great comfort, support, and flexibility. The treatments are similar to therapy by a chiropractor or other therapists. You can be sure to gain greater relief, less pain and increased movement and flexibility. I recommend a Teeter inversion table to help you experience less pain and enjoy a better quality of life.